Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I started this to keep in touch with family and friends while I am away at Vet school in the West Indies. I leave in three days and am getting very excited and nervous all at the same time. Right now I am in the midst of packing and our family room looks like someone has been testing missiles (sorry papa, I had to steal your joke!).
Getting ready to move out of the country has been quite the ordeal and I could not have done it without my families' help. It is appreciated more than they know! It will be sad leaving on Christmas day, but something tells me living on a tropical island will help ease the pain!
Feel free to subscribe to this blog if you want to know how my chronicles of vet school are going...or if you just want to see pretty tropical pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I have one of these too! Mine's at wordpress (http://leahdvm.wordpress.com)... Are you ready? I'm barely packed!! But, I can't wait to get there & get started :) See you there!